Private school textbook pickup: Friday, August 25, Monday, August 28, and Tuesday, August 29, see times below
The location for the pickup of textbooks will be at the rear of the Cumberland High School main building. Please enter the back parking area at the entrance after the Wellness Center off Farm Drive. There will be signs posted for the pickup area.
Textbook pickup hours:
Friday, August 25 – 8:30 am-12:00 pm / 1:00 pm-2:45 pm
Monday, August 28 – 8:30 am-12:00 pm / 1:00 pm-2:45 pm
Tuesday, August 29 – 8:30 am-12:00 pm / 1:00 pm-2:45 pm
If you will be in on any other date other than the above please send Lorna Lafond an email to ensure someone will be available.
- The Cumberland School Department requires a $50 deposit on all textbook orders for seniors.
- Must who proof of residency
- All previously loaned books must be returned before any new orders will be accepted
- Books requested must be on the RI Department of ED state list
- There will be a charge for lost or damaged books
Please refer to Policy “Text Book Loans to Students Enrolled in Non-Public Schools” available on the district website.